Having been trained in the scientific approach to preservation/conservation my services include:
- Original surface recovery.
- Loss compensation
- Examination and documentation.
- Technical analysis
- Historic Preservation
- Education & Research
Other areas include:
- Cemetery preservation
- Collection surveys.
- Public Art & Sculpture
Senior Conservator with 30 years of experience. Areas of expertise include traditional hand skills and modern conservation techniques.
The Deller Conservation Group LTD - Geneva, Il / Madison, WI 01/1982 - Current
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago - Chicago, IL 01/1999 - Current
Senior Objects Conservator
Wisconsin State Historical Society-Madison, WI / 2017-2019
Elected as Fellow / 2015American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works
President: Chicago Area Conservation Group (CACG) from 1993--1999
Board of Directors: America Institute for Conservation (AIC) 1999-2005
Board of Directors: The Madison Trust for Historic Preservation
Board of Directors: Adventures in Preservation
- Contracted with multiple museums and related institutions and private collectors for collection surveys, treatments, and preventative conservation activities.
- Meticulous & excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure.
- Designed and teach full-day, hands-on "Interior Surfaces Conservation Lab" for the Master's Program in Historic Preservation / SAIC
- Triage conservator: Ho-Chunk Museum & Cultural Center
- Lead conservator on Team 3 for AASLH/AIC joint effort following Hurricane Katrina and Rita.
- National Museum of St. Kitts West Indies. Treated multiple objects including monkey traps. 2003
- Collection survey, public lecture at Estate Whim Plantation and Great House. St. Croix USVI 2006